Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Posted by Jeff at 2:43 PM
Friday, June 25, 2004
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Posted by Jeff at 6:52 PM
Posted by Jeff at 6:51 PM
Posted by Jeff at 7:49 AM
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Posted by Jeff at 6:05 PM
Interesting fact of the day:
The foreign debt of developing countries has grown more than 6 times its amount since 1970, totaling 2.8 trillion dollars in 1999.
The total wealth of the 200 richest people is 1.14 trillion dollars.
Posted by Jeff at 5:27 PM
Mary loaned (read "gave") me a unique book with above-the-ground pictures for every day of the year, which was converted from an art exhibit I was not fortunate enough to attend. I was skimming through it when I stumbled across an overhead shot of the Guggenheim in Bilbao. Noticeably absent was the dog made out of flowers at the museum's entrance, so here is its come-upance. I salute you, flower-dog.
Posted by Jeff at 7:56 AM
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Posted by Jeff at 6:50 PM
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (29)
- The Whitsundays
- Taken on the day I left for college.
- New Zealand pics
- Our third show is next Wednesday night. You look g...
- The island of Phuket, Thailand, where my previous...
- Out front before our show at Subterranean
- Interesting fact of the day: The foreign debt o...
- Mary loaned (read "gave") me a unique book with ab...
- An archived picture of the Chicago skyline in the ...
- ▼ June (10)